- Saturday, April 27, 2013
- Iowa County Fairgrounds, Mineral Point, Wisconsin
- Competitors Must Preregister, check-in at 9:00am, and attend a mandatory meeting at 9:30am on the day of the event
- Free Admission to General Public (http://2013grilledcheesewisconsin.eventbrite.com)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato Soup, Beer, Wine, Water, and Soft Drinks available for purchase all day long
- Featuring the Chubby Cheese Truck (the Gouda Girls!) and the Kangaroostaurant food truck as well as Melthouse Bistro!
- Live country rock music from Ben Biser and the Whiskey River Band
- 2013 Exhibitors include Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Madison College, Boar’s Head, Green County Cheese Days, Wisconsin Cheese Originals, Vom Fass Madison, Fox & Bird, Badgerland Financial, Iowa County Economic Development Corporation/Wisconsin Innovation Kitchen, and the Hodan Center.
- 2013 Door prizes includ Neuske’s Applewood Smoked Meats!
9:00-9:30 am Competitors Check-In
9:30 am Doors Open to General Public and Mandatory Competitors Meeting
10:0 am Super Competitive Heats Begin!
Amateur-Classic: 10:00-10:15 am
Professional-Classic: 10:30-10:45 am
Amateur-Classic Plus One: 11:00-11:15 am